Elcove Whole Home Starter Kit Eco-Caps, 3 Month Supply
Get your whole house clean, without a bit of compromise!
The Refill Kit includes 9 concentrated human-friendly formulas to keep your entire home clean for 3 months:
3 All-purpose Cleaner Eco-Caps
3 Bathroom Cleaner Eco-Caps
3 Glass Cleaner Eco-Caps
Each Eco-cap makes 32 ounces of highly-effective ready-to-use cleaner.
- Fill the reusable Elcove all-purpose cleaner bottle with water. TIP: Use distilled water for streak-free cleaning results.
- Twist the all-purpose cleaner refill cap onto the bottle to release the concentrate.
- Shake the bottle several times to mix the concentrate with water.
- Replace the refill cap with the sprayer.
- Spray gently onto surface to be cleaned.
- Wipe with a clean dry cloth and enjoy the freshness.
Works on countertops, cooktops, appliances, floors, tile, walls and many more.
I started using all of their cleaning products about a month ago and will never change again. Cleanse extremely well with all of the natural products and the fact you use the same bottles with their cap refill saves on the green footprint. Brilliant!
I absolutely love the fact that you want to help consumers to reduce plastic consumption! So do I. I bought some of the cleaning refills assuming that I could reuse the plastic bottles that I had purchased in the past not wanting to put them into the waste stream. After I realized that they were intended to be used on the special bottles that Elcove sells I wondered what the rationale for that might be. I can still pierce the refills and pour them into the plastic container I already have. Why not make that easier?
- Lauryl glucoside (plant-based surfactant)
- Decyl glucoside (plant-based surfactant)
- Sodium citrate (natural salt of citric acid)
- Essential oil blend (lime, lavender, spearmint)
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate (naturally derived surfactant)
- Potassium Sorbate (food-grade preservative)
- Potassium Benzoate (food-grade preservative)
- Citric Acid (plant-based PH adjustor)
Fill one of the reusable bottles with water
Twist the refill cap to release the concentrate
Replace the cap with the sprayer